Fr. Emil Kapaun may one day become the first Catholic saint who is also a Medal of Honor recipient. Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us about the dedicated US Army chaplain who died in a North Korean POW camp after selflessly praying with and encouraging his fellow prisoners to survive hell on Earth.
- Fr. Emil Kapaun – Catholic Diocese of Wichita
- Father Kapaun | Kapaun’s Men
- With recovery of Father Kapaun’s remains, ’sainthood is more of a possibility’
- Father Kapaun Cause – Archdiocese for the Military, USAArchdiocese for the Military, USA
- Medal of Honor Recipient Chaplain (Capt.) Emil J. Kapaun | The United States Army
Follow to Get Episodes Automatically
And in your kindness, please leave a great rating and a review — those help more people to find American Catholic History!
Brought to you by SQPN and Beatrix Media
The American Catholic History Podcast is a project of Beatrix Media, LTD and is produced and disseminated by the Starquest Production Network.
Keep the American Catholic History Podcast going by supporting SQPN, or by becoming a sponsor of American Catholic History!
Become a StarQuest Patron
Patrons keep all of SQPN's shows going, including American Catholic History. Patrons also receive special gifts and exclusive access to special content and early releases of certain episodes. Find out all of the benefits of being a Patron and choose your level today!
Sponsor American Catholic History
Learn how you can sponsor the American Catholic History Podcast. Your name and information will be included in our episodes, plus more benefits. Get information at the SQPN website.