Yogi Berra was perhaps the greatest catcher in baseball history, but he might almost be better known for “Yogi-isms,” his homespun, head-scratching bit of wisdom. As Tom and Noëlle Crowe discuss Yogi was also a Catholic who was devoted to his faith and freely shared it with others.
- Yogi Berra on Learning to Forgive | Guideposts
- Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- A Yankee’s Forgiveness Won’t Be Forgotten – The New York Times
- Yogi Berra – Wikipedia
- Yogi Berra had a ‘way’ with words – Catholic Herald
- Yogi Berra, a good and decent man – Pittsburgh Catholic
- Yogi Berra, an American story – The Washington Post
- The Perfect Little Story About Yogi Berra And The Pope | HuffPost
- Emotional eulogies as Yankees gather at Yogi Berra funeral
Follow to Get Episodes Automatically
And in your kindness, please leave a great rating and a review — those help more people to find American Catholic History!
Brought to you by SQPN and Beatrix Media
The American Catholic History Podcast is a project of Beatrix Media, LTD and is produced and disseminated by the Starquest Production Network.
Keep the American Catholic History Podcast going by supporting SQPN, or by becoming a sponsor of American Catholic History!
Become a StarQuest Patron
Patrons keep all of SQPN's shows going, including American Catholic History. Patrons also receive special gifts and exclusive access to special content and early releases of certain episodes. Find out all of the benefits of being a Patron and choose your level today!
Sponsor American Catholic History
Learn how you can sponsor the American Catholic History Podcast. Your name and information will be included in our episodes, plus more benefits. Get information at the SQPN website.