One of the greatest catchers of all time — and one of the great producers of malapropisms, Yogi Berra was also a devout Catholic who freely shared his faith with others.
- Yogi Berra on Learning to Forgive | Guideposts
- Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- A Yankee’s Forgiveness Won’t Be Forgotten – The New York Times
- Yogi Berra – Wikipedia
- Yogi Berra had a ‘way’ with words – Catholic Herald
- Yogi Berra, a good and decent man – Pittsburgh Catholic
- Yogi Berra, an American story – The Washington Post
- The Perfect Little Story About Yogi Berra And The Pope | HuffPost
- Emotional eulogies as Yankees gather at Yogi Berra funeral
Follow to Get Episodes Automatically
And in your kindness, please leave a great rating and a review — those help more people to find American Catholic History!
Support American Catholic History
Noëlle and Tom enjoy doing this work, but they can't do it without support!
Become a supporter of American Catholic History to keep this great Catholic content coming.
Over on Locals we host reading groups, post exclusive videos, chat sessions, and we share more content not available to the public.
Join Our Locals Community
Learn how you can sponsor the American Catholic History Podcast. Your name and information will be included in our episodes, plus more benefits. Get information at the SQPN website.
Become a Patron
Drop a Tip in Noëlle & Tom's Tip Jar
Putting these episodes together takes time. If you appreciate what you get, show Noëlle and Tom a little love through Venmo or Paypal.