Frank Capra is best known for It’s A Wonderful Life, but he did so many other films also. And his Catholic faith was an integral part of his work. he endeavored to only make movies that he could tell deeply Catholic stories: stories that the Gospel was woven into.
- The Catholic Vision of Frank Capra
- Frank Capra vs. the Devil
- On Religion – After 70 years, It’s (still) a Wonderful (Catholic) Life in Frank Capra’s epic – Columns
- Frank Capra – Wikipedia
- Resolved by Faith: Frank Capra
- Capra’s Comedy of Triumph | EWTN
- Frank Capra’s Forgotten Christmas Classic
- Frank Capra made It’s A Wonderful Life after an experience of deepening faith | Catholic Strength
- New Again: Frank Capra – Interview Magazine
- The “People”
Follow to Get Episodes Automatically
And in your kindness, please leave a great rating and a review — those help more people to find American Catholic History!
Support American Catholic History
Noëlle and Tom enjoy doing this work, but they can't do it without support!
Become a supporter of American Catholic History to keep this great Catholic content coming.
Over on Locals we host reading groups, post exclusive videos, chat sessions, and we share more content not available to the public.
Join Our Locals Community
Learn how you can sponsor the American Catholic History Podcast. Your name and information will be included in our episodes, plus more benefits. Get information at the SQPN website.
Become a Patron
Drop a Tip in Noëlle & Tom's Tip Jar
Putting these episodes together takes time. If you appreciate what you get, show Noëlle and Tom a little love through Venmo or Paypal.