Carlos Rodriguez had a passion for teaching the faith, and for beautiful liturgy. He said of the Easter Vigil, “We live for this night.” His humility and devotion to Christ have resulted in him being the first Puerto Rican and first Caribbean layman to be beatified.
- Carlos Manuel Rodríguez Santiago – Wikipedia
- Carlos Manuel Cecilio Rodríguez Santiago (1918-1963) – Vatican
- Carlos Manuel Rodriguez: 1918-1963: Religious Educator
- Blessed Carlos Rodriguez Santiago might be 1st Puerto Rican saint–Aleteia
- PUERTO RICO HERALD: Carlos Manuel Rodriguez Moves Closer To Sainthood
Follow to Get Episodes Automatically
And in your kindness, please leave a great rating and a review — those help more people to find American Catholic History!
Support American Catholic History
Noëlle and Tom enjoy doing this work, but they can't do it without support!
Become a supporter of American Catholic History to keep this great Catholic content coming.
Over on Locals we host reading groups, post exclusive videos, chat sessions, and we share more content not available to the public.
Join Our Locals Community
Learn how you can sponsor the American Catholic History Podcast. Your name and information will be included in our episodes, plus more benefits. Get information at the SQPN website.
Become a Patron
Drop a Tip in Noëlle & Tom's Tip Jar
Putting these episodes together takes time. If you appreciate what you get, show Noëlle and Tom a little love through Venmo or Paypal.