After taming the Wild West, Sister Blandina Segale returned to Cincinnati, where she spent decades working for the disadvantaged immigrants in that city. She worked to improve education, and especially to help women and children of the streets who had nowhere else to turn.
- Sr. Blandina, Fastest Nun in the West – American Catholic History #57
- Sister Blandina and the Road to Sainthood – Cincinnati Magazine
- Background · The Journal of Sister Justina and the Santa Maria Institute · American Catholic History Classroom
- History | Santa Maria Community Services
- Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati / NCSW
- Sister Blandina: Television star or saint?
Follow to Get Episodes Automatically
And in your kindness, please leave a great rating and a review — those help more people to find American Catholic History!
Brought to you by SQPN and Beatrix Media
Keep the American Catholic History Podcast going by supporting SQPN, or by becoming a sponsor of American Catholic History, and contact Beatrix Media for your writing, digital strategy, and SEO needs!
Become a StarQuest Patron
Patrons keep all of SQPN's shows going, including American Catholic History. Patrons also receive special gifts and exclusive access to special content and early releases of certain episodes. Find out all of the benefits of being a Patron and choose your level today!
Sponsor American Catholic History Episodes
Learn how you can sponsor the American Catholic History Podcast. Your name and information will be included in our episodes, plus more benefits. Get information at the SQPN website.
Drop a Tip in Noëlle & Tom's Tip Jar
Putting these episodes together takes time. If you appreciate what you get, show Noëlle and Tom a little love through Venmo or Paypal.