After taming the Wild West, Sister Blandina Segale returned to Cincinnati, where she spent decades working for the disadvantaged immigrants in that city. She worked to improve education, and especially to help women and children of the streets who had nowhere else to turn.
- Sr. Blandina, Fastest Nun in the West – American Catholic History #57
- Sister Blandina and the Road to Sainthood – Cincinnati Magazine
- Background · The Journal of Sister Justina and the Santa Maria Institute · American Catholic History Classroom
- History | Santa Maria Community Services
- Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati / NCSW
- Sister Blandina: Television star or saint?
Follow to Get Episodes Automatically
And in your kindness, please leave a great rating and a review — those help more people to find American Catholic History!
Support American Catholic History
Noëlle and Tom enjoy doing this work, but they can't do it without support!
Become a supporter of American Catholic History to keep this great Catholic content coming.
Over on Locals we host reading groups, post exclusive videos, chat sessions, and we share more content not available to the public.
Join Our Locals Community
Learn how you can sponsor the American Catholic History Podcast. Your name and information will be included in our episodes, plus more benefits. Get information at the SQPN website.
Become a Patron
Drop a Tip in Noëlle & Tom's Tip Jar
Putting these episodes together takes time. If you appreciate what you get, show Noëlle and Tom a little love through Venmo or Paypal.