Father Solanus Casey was a simple man with a huge heart. He was only a “simplex priest,” because he was never good at academic studies, but he was the porter at his monastery, and he made people his business. As porter, thousands came to him for counsel, prayer, or just to be in the presence of a man in touch with God.
- God Bless You and Yours, Letters from Solanus Casey, OFM Cap.
- Thank God Ahead of Time: The Life and Spirituality of Solanus Casey
- Solanus Casey: The Healing Prophet
- Father Solanus Casey, Revised and Updated
- Meet Solanus Casey : Spiritual Counselor and Wonder Worker
- Solanus Casey: The Official Account of a Virtuous American Life
- God’s Doorkeepers: Padre Pio, Solanus Casey and André Bessette
- More books
- The American Catholic Almanac
Follow to Get Episodes Automatically
And in your kindness, please leave a great rating and a review — those help more people to find American Catholic History!
Support American Catholic History
Noëlle and Tom enjoy doing this work, but they can't do it without support!
Become a supporter of American Catholic History to keep this great Catholic content coming.
Over on Locals we host reading groups, post exclusive videos, chat sessions, and we share more content not available to the public.
Join Our Locals Community
Learn how you can sponsor the American Catholic History Podcast. Your name and information will be included in our episodes, plus more benefits. Get information at the SQPN website.
Become a Patron
Drop a Tip in Noëlle & Tom's Tip Jar
Putting these episodes together takes time. If you appreciate what you get, show Noëlle and Tom a little love through Venmo or Paypal.