Irene Dunne was perhaps the best actress never to win an Oscar. She was was one of the most famous actresses of Hollywood’s golden age. She also was a very down-to-earth wife and mother and didn’t let success change her. She also didn’t like Rolls Royces.
- Everyone Loved Irene | Vanity Fair | March 2004
- Guideposts Classics: Irene Dunne on Her Faith Journey
- Irene Dunne – Wikipedia
- Irene Dunne – Hollywood’s Golden Age
- Picturegoer, February 17.1945 – irenedunnesite – a place for all Irene Dunne related information
- Screening the Past: A Rare Interview With Irene Dunne – Chicago Tribune
Follow to Get Episodes Automatically
And in your kindness, please leave a great rating and a review — those help more people to find American Catholic History!
Support American Catholic History
Noëlle and Tom enjoy doing this work, but they can't do it without support!
Become a supporter of American Catholic History to keep this great Catholic content coming.
Over on Locals we host reading groups, post exclusive videos, chat sessions, and we share more content not available to the public.
Join Our Locals Community
Learn how you can sponsor the American Catholic History Podcast. Your name and information will be included in our episodes, plus more benefits. Get information at the SQPN website.
Become a Patron
Drop a Tip in Noëlle & Tom's Tip Jar
Putting these episodes together takes time. If you appreciate what you get, show Noëlle and Tom a little love through Venmo or Paypal.